Why Safety and Security window films?
No matter what surface you are tinting, applying a film creates a safer environment, which is particularly important when you have little ones around. Adding a Safety and Security film will increase strength of the glass and thus make it extremely difficult to break and almost impossible to enter through once broken.
Essentially, Safety and Security films can prevent an accident with glass from becoming a medical emergency. Safety and Security films are commonly used in child care centers, preschools and primary schools to prevent injury to children from hard contact with glass.
A solar safety and security window film offers:
• Over 99% of Ultra Violet (UV) light rejected
• Reduction in energy consumption
• Insulates and strengthens glass
• Prevent smash and grab theft
• Glare reduction
• Dramatically reduces fading of interior
• Increased comfort levels